HOW SYNCing EVENTS, DRAWINGS AND APP PURCHASE BETWEEN iPad and iphone
To sync all events, drawings and the purchase of the app you simply have to make use of iCloud.
Events and drawings sync
Suppose you first used JTD in your iPad(iPhone) and you wish to sync JTD in your iPhone(iPad).
1) in your iPad(iPhone) enter your device Settings app. Check your Apple id and enter iCloud using your authentication data.
2) in your iPhone(iPad) enter your device Settings app. Check your Apple id-> iCloud: it must be the same as in 1)
3) in your iPad(iPhone) enter JotTheDate (JTD). Click the icon with the gears. Switch iCloud ON.
4) in your iPhone(iPad) enter JotTheDate (JTD). Click the icon with the gears. Switch iCloud ON.
Please allow some time for drawings to sync and insure both devices have an internet connection available.
Supposed you bought JTD in your iPad(iPhone): in your iPhone(iPad) enter JotTheDate (JTD). Click the icon with the gears. STATUS/PURCHASE/RESTORE->Restore previous purchase->click Premium Version or the subscription you bought.
NOTE: your iPhone(iPad) shall use the same Apple Id account used when you first purchased the app.
I have iCloud switched on and I do not see my Calendars
Enter device Settings/iCloud/Calendars and switch the item ON
No sync between my devices
Check the following issues:
1) iCloud switched ON in JotTheDate setup on both devices (click icon with gears on main page)
2) iCloud setup with exact same Id on iPhone and iPad
3) Device Settings/iCloud/Calendars switched ON on both devices
4) Device Settings/JotTheDate/Background App R… switched ON
5) Do you have room in iCloud storage (Settings/iCloud/Storage) ?
6) Please allow some time for sync: iCloud needs both devices stay connected to the iCloud internet server enough time to permit data transfer for syncing.